16 88.89%
Emotional
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced?
(04-10-2016, 04:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: No Fred...clearly this happens a lot or Larry wouldn't have brought it up.  Right?

Imagine if guys were flashing their hogs (that's for anyone playing at home) just in the streets!  I bet trans people do it all the time if they are "powdering their undercarriage" at the common mirror of the ladies room.   Smirk

Just when you thought it coulodn't get anymore stupid.......
(04-10-2016, 04:54 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: In all seriousness, I have never seen this happen in my life or heard of it happening, other than a perv flashing someone.

Sorry that you were subject to a perv flashing in a bathroom, but that aside, it happens quite a bit in a Airport Bathroom. Often times on a flight with a lay over I've freshened up. In the Military we call it a "***** bath". I would assume it happens just a frequently, if not more,  in the women's room.

WTS nobody has answered the question:

If trans look like their chosen gender and privates are not exposed in a public bathroom, then why the need for a law?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced? - bfine32 - 04-10-2016, 05:04 PM