16 88.89%
Emotional
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced?
(04-10-2016, 05:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Which is why I asked which law you were talking about.

But to answer your question it is because some folks think that transgender people are the type to go around showing off their undercarriage even f they do not actually do it.  Because people don't like "others" who look different.  Same reason they kept blacks from using the same water fountain or diner or bathroom.

The laws to protect the minority are there to protect them from a majority that has irrational fears and a general bias against anyone not like "them".

Answered well enough?

Not really. I've been told folks don't expose their privates in restrooms, I have been further told trans look like their Gender of choice (someone posted a picture illustrating this). 

You should be ashamed of yourself trying to compare a dude wanting to use the women's room to the struggles that African Americans faced simply because of the color of their skin. They are allowed to use the restroom the same as anyone else.   
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced? - bfine32 - 04-10-2016, 05:51 PM