16 88.89%
Emotional
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced?
(04-10-2016, 05:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: :shocked

Do you want your son to see a man's dick?  if not don't let him shower at the Y.

Honestly, I think y'all think these transgender people are lot more brazen and proud of themselves than they really are.  

Also I think you think they go gyms and take public showers more than even the straight people do.

Cool

If they use the bathroom/locker room at the gym it's going to happen.  That doesn't mean a young girl should be subjected to transgender flippy flops.

What a total deflection about how often I think trans people take public showers - does absolutely nothing to refute the point I'm making.

But since you brought it up, I DO think more than a few trans people would intentionally not be as discreet as other people....because that's the sort of thing activists often do, shoving [pardon the pun] their victory in everyone else's face.  Some will do it deliberately with the intention of provoking a reaction - which is why we should have laws against it.

It's not rocket science.  No one is peaking in stalls to see what plumbing you have.  They can use whatever restroom they want privately and discreetly.  The rest of us want laws to keep us from being subjected to the stupid and indignant ones.
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced? - JustWinBaby - 04-10-2016, 07:39 PM