Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another lie about ACA revealed
(06-23-2015, 05:17 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Of course many are, especially the ones who weren't already millionaires before taking office.

The real sweetheart deals and influence aren't campaign contributions from lobbyists, it's preferred opportunities in favorable investments.  Harry Reid came from dirt, has been a career politician and made millions in....real estate.  Others get their payout after office by peddling their influence and connections as lobbyists or govt affairs advisers with corporations.

And how long has it been since there wasn't a President that wasn't already a millionaire before taking office?  Were the Obama's joint assets not worth over 1 mil when he took office?  I find it hard to believe they weren't considering she comes from money and he was a Senator with all expenses paid for a few years.  I'm willing to be wrong however.

Regardless, I don't think Obama wanted to shove the ACA down everyone's throats for personal monetary gain.  I think he's been trying to build a FDR/LBJ legacy since he took office.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another lie about ACA revealed - Stewy - 06-24-2015, 09:47 AM
RE: Another lie about ACA revealed - Stewy - 06-24-2015, 09:49 AM