16 88.89%
Emotional
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced?
(04-14-2016, 07:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't think anyone but you has mentioned washing privates in the sink; but there's no controlling imagination.

Mellow

(04-08-2016, 02:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I have said (in that thread surprisingly). If you look like a dude go into the the dude's restroom, handle your business, and vacate. Some just don't think if Caitlyn decides to powder her privates in front of the bathroom mirror that she should have the written right to do so while young ladies are trying to use the facility in comfort.

(04-08-2016, 03:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Should a transwoman be able to powder her undercarriage while inspecting it in the common mirror??

(04-10-2016, 01:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you would feel inferior, but that's a personal problem. Swinging dicks and flashing aside the truth is that privates are sometimes exposed in the common area of public bathrooms.

If this never happened and trans look like their gender of choice; as suggested by folks here; then why the need for a law?

(04-10-2016, 05:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sorry that you were subject to a perv flashing in a bathroom, but that aside, it happens quite a bit in a Airport Bathroom. Often times on a flight with a lay over I've freshened up. In the Military we call it a "***** bath". I would assume it happens just a frequently, if not more,  in the women's room.

(04-10-2016, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm sure I've seen a pee pee or two in a bathroom in my life, but apparently I am more worldly than many. Actually the word was not dick as you can see it is not blocked. Tell you what, go into the local Greyhound Bus terminal bathroom and get back to me.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced? - GMDino - 04-14-2016, 10:12 PM