Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances
(04-15-2016, 02:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Springsteen is denying services to people based solely on where they live. He has done nothing to harm the state; that's why I didn't bring up the corporations; as they are hurting the state moreso than just the individuals.

But again, not because of religious beliefs. As you said, it is solely on where they live. You asked "by cancelling his concert didn't Bruce Springsteen deny his services to a population because of their religious beliefs?" To which I responded, no, and with this post you are in agreement.

(04-15-2016, 02:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So are the companies being hypocritical in your opinion (this is like pulling teeth)?

Yes. All for-profit companies are hypocritical as the almighty dollar dictates their actions. Which is what I said before. I'm not sure why saying something without explicitly using the word you used makes you think the question wasn't answered. I will keep that in mind for future posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances - Belsnickel - 04-15-2016, 03:05 PM