Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances
(04-17-2016, 08:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is a shame you are so uncaring about folks that might have "issues". I would suggest that someone born as a male, but identifies as a woman might have "issues", but we got to make laws to make them more comfortable; right? I am unaware of any rampant abuse of transgenders in public facilities currently and if so I'm sure there are laws currently in place to protect them against physical abuse. Do you think perhaps they are ignorant of these laws? 

(04-17-2016, 08:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So callus toward folks with issues. It is a shame

[Image: 81zeKBy1uYS.png]

All seriousness aside:

I love how manly men who aren't afraid to stare around the gym locker room and watch other scrub their wieners in a bathroom mirror  are so convcerned about a guy dressed as a woman using a stall int he ladies room for "safety" reasons.  Yet they never seem to complain about women dressed as men using the stalls in the men's room who might see them measuring their hogs in the "common mirror".  It is a hoot.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances - GMDino - 04-17-2016, 08:32 PM