Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances
(04-17-2016, 04:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes.

While I completely respect your Juris Doctorate degree, I laugh at the idea that you are capable of diagnosing people's mental issues.  Bad form, counselor..

Anyone who is afraid of a public restroom because there might be a transgender person in there has issues.  What possible damage could happen from using the same restroom as a transgender person?  I don't know about you, but I am able to use a restroom without showing my junk to anyone. 

How do you know they have issues?  Why can't the transgendered person be the one with issues?  After all, they only represent .o3% of the population.  And, they are the one claiming to be something other than what they were actually born...

Don't you agree that people who are uncomfortable for no reason at all have issues?

So you are saying that the majority are the ones with issues, and the tiny, minute amount of the population that likes to think they are elephants, when in fact they were born donkeys, are the ones that are alright?  Perhaps it is you, that is the one who has issues?

Good ole' fredtoast, now getting rich in the private sector..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances - SunsetBengal - 04-18-2016, 09:12 PM