Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill
(04-19-2016, 01:13 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: That article favors not a conspiracy. Nevertheless, it does show monies being paid out. What I would debate ... what I'm curious about, is why there isn't a process in place for other Remedies, outside of normal procedures. Meaning, it seems this court was set up particularly for vaccination situations. I only skimmed the article. My point was to show payoffs. So I don't know exactly what it says, word for word and like I said, I'm not really that interested in vaccination theories. I agree with the majority when it comes to vaccines, but not without at least looking into what others say about it from time to time. Whether anti vaxxers are wrong or right, I feel it's a good idea to at least have some knowledge Of what they're trying to say, even if it's a passing knowledge. I'm just not that interested in it. 

No offense, (which means I am about to say something offensive), but it is kind of hard to take you seriously when you make claims about "hush money" and then admit you have no idea what you are talking about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - fredtoast - 04-19-2016, 01:18 PM