Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-21-2016, 11:08 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: The girl would likely say something about it.
The boy would keep his mouth shut, in hopes of seeing more.

Seriously though.....
My position remains the same.
I don't care too much regarding bathrooms.
Take the signage off and we'll all share.
Locker rooms and showers are a different story, especially with regards to school children.

Thats pretty much all i care about. Locker rooms and showers. I could care less who i share the porta potty with. I expect there to be shit and piss all over. And there are doors.

But if you have a penis you take a shower and change with the other dicks. Likewise if you have a vagina. The old dudes at the Y love running around the locker room naked. I cant imagine having free for all locker rooms and having to bring a little kid into that knowing there are plenty of perverts out there.

If you are mentally ill enough that you have a penis but have to shit in the ladies room. Fine. Do it. But I know a couple of the schools i went to didnt have stall doors. So at least get them up.

But if you dont have the right equipment you have to change and shower with people like you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - NATI BENGALS - 04-22-2016, 01:47 AM