Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-22-2016, 09:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: This police officer used his legal right to arrest someone to force her to have sex in exchange for not arresting her.  Do you want to stop police officers from serving warrants?
[Image: 554690508c378.image.jpg]

These men either abused themselves or allowed the abuse of hundreds of children under the guise of using their religion to have power over the children.  Will you stop children from going to church or will you stop men from being priests?
[Image: Untitled3.gif]
Those are difference circumstances because those didn't come out of something that is unnatural and not socially acceptable.  Those came from common, everyday parts of life. 

(04-22-2016, 09:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: Would I want my child playing with a grown man who thinks and acts like a six year old?  No.
But if he were a natural woman, you'd have no problem, and that's my point, which is why you're a hypocrite.  

[quote pid='207655' dateline='1461327840']

Do I think if he thinks he is a female and wants to use the stall in the ladies room he can?  Sure.  No problem.
[/quote]

lol.

Look at my original question:  You'd be ok with him walking around naked in front of your daughter after he just got out of the shower?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BFritz21 - 04-22-2016, 11:01 AM