Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-22-2016, 12:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: No one wants anything bad to happen to their kids.  Just seeing a man dressed as a woman won't kill them.  Seeing a woman who dressed like a man in the men's room won't harm them.

At what point does the number of priests abusing children outweigh the value of religion?

I think I've told the story before of the one time we had the kids at the local YMCA.  We had just joined and the kids wanted to swim so my wife and I took turns watching them while the other one of us went and used the gym.  When it was time to go I took my son into the locker room to get changed and there were about 20 firemen, aged 25-65 approx., in there getting changed for some training session going on at the pool next.  My son was about 8 or 9 and shy so I tried to get him to go to the toilet stall to change but it was occupied so he stood in front of his locker, dried off, changed quickly and didn't look around at the naked guys surrounding him.

Never did I fear one of the naked men would attack him, never did he get bothered or harassed.

I thought he was a bit young to be around all those hogs swinging freely, but he loved and was not scarred by the event.

Why would it be any different if it was a woman dressed as a man or a man dressed as a woman?  I was there with him.  Nothing happened.

Carry on with life.

Your son was in a locker room with men..... That's normal to be around men and he was with his father. I wonder how you would have felt in that same scenario with your daughter?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - StLucieBengal - 04-22-2016, 12:25 PM