Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-22-2016, 12:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol I used your exact scenario.   So you are ok with a bunch of men changing around your wife and daughter then?  

I have taken my daughter into the men's room before but I make sure the restroom is empty and ask someone to stand lookout for me to alert anyone.   And they both know we move quickly in that scenario.

Why would my wife and daughter be in the men's room?

Have we changed the argument from seeing one hog to hordes of transgender men raiding the women's locker room?

I've had my daughter in the men's room too.  We walked in, straight to the stall, she did her business with me outside to give her privacy and we walked out.  She was too young to even care about if she saw anything.

Now some folks like to look around in the locker room, I've been told, but I don't see the need to invade anyone else's privacy by staring them down.

Another quick story:

We were on our way to Michigan for a funeral about 4-5 years ago.  That put my daughter around 12-13 and my son 8-9 years old.  My wife was already on her way with her mother so it was just me and the kids.  We stopped at rest stop in Ohio (btw, the Ohio rest stops are very nice...much better than PA's) to use the bathroom.  I thought my daughter was old enough to go on her own so I waited until she was in the room and I took my son in to the men's room, then walked out and waited in between the two rooms until they both came out.  

Why?

Because I didn't want anyone taking them.  Man, woman, man dressed as woman, whatever.  I was being careful.  I didn't check each person out in the respective room to make sure they met my standard for looks...I was just careful.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - GMDino - 04-22-2016, 12:50 PM