Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-21-2016, 06:16 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I had sex with this girl in high school once. She drove us out to her parents field and we went at it. When I got home, I went to the bathroom to peepee. There was blood all over my tighty whities!!! I was scared half to death! I wondered if something had happened to Mr. Happy! Sure enough, there was blood all over him too!!!

But when I cleaned it off, I realized that it wasn't my blood. The chick had been on her period and hadn't told me!

I think THAT should be illegal!!!  Mad

But what if The sports club/pool where you workout has the bathroom and the locker room as the same thing, which many kids use, obviously.  

Say your girlfriend in high school is using the bathroom, walks out of the stall and bleeds all over the place leaving the entire locker room like a scene from the Walking Dead and it scars the rest of us for our entire lives, are you ok with it because she went into the appropriate bathroom even though it ended in a blood bath?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - GodFather - 04-22-2016, 09:06 PM