Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-24-2016, 01:42 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Mental illness is a problem. And prancing it around and accepting it as a new normal blows my mind. I dont understand why this is even a thing. The laws of nature trump the laws of man... Now we have to make laws because people arent happy with what nature gave them?

F all the way off. I dont give a shit you can afford plastic surgery and hormone injections. Or the fact you were forced to play dolls or whatever happened in your f'ed up childhood. But we dont have to accept it as normal. We have people you can talk to.

There aint anything normal about it. People can get tattooed green and have their tongue split to look like a reptile. If plastic surgery makes it possible are we just supposed to say ok thats normal?. Maybe we should have reptile bathrooms. Or fricking cat lady bathrooms. Gtfo.

Thanks Bruce you crazy shit. Go get some help. Our country has way bigger issues than this.

What kind of precedent is this setting letting every mental illness not based in reality have legal influence?

Punishing people just because they are not the same as you is sick.

What about people born with no legs?  They are not "normal" either.  Do you also get upset that public buildings are required to have wheelchair access?

Letting transgender people use the same restroom as you does not hurt you in any way.  The fact that you want to punish them for know reason means that you have more "mental issues" than they do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - fredtoast - 04-24-2016, 11:28 AM