Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-26-2016, 01:27 AM)bfine32 Wrote: We'll just go with this one although all support the point. Why should being a peeping tom be illegal? Let's see if you can do better that because it is against the law. 

BTW, if you had to put a number on legally drunk drivers that cause an accident would you put it over or under 3 in 1000

The point isn't transgendered people should be allowed to use the restroom because you'll never KNOW they're hurting you, the point is that transgendered people using the restroom DOESN'T hurt you. When I was a kid I went into the restroom and was around men who were engaged in the ritual of removing their penises from their pants and in many cases, placing their hands on their penises in my presence. You know, if you fail to mention the restroom and peeing part it almost seems like I was in danger of being sexually traumatized...and yet I wasn't. Amazing.

Comparing this issue to the notion of people being maimed and/or killed by drunk drivers is just the most pointless sort of misdirection.  Drunk driving, voyeurism, pedophilia, sexual assault, indecent exposure...what else can we pretend is going to run rampant if we simply allow public restrooms to lack a full-time genitals inspector on the premises?

Do I need to ask why we are all so comfortable with boys being exposed to penises? We've never really thought about it, have we? Or have we stupidly be content to simply prosecute men who sexually assault others in restrooms as individuals rather than blaming it on an entire group of people?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Nately120 - 04-26-2016, 01:39 AM