Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-26-2016, 02:45 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Well im 100% not religious. And making laws giving people with a mental illness special privileges is rediculous. It has nothing to do with my religion and everything to do with the rediculousness of letting a man who thinks they are a woman getting laws written so that they get the legal right to shit in the ladies room. And that is an absolute waste of my governments time and money and no doubt there will be countless lawsuits and legal battles. 

It is not a waste of the governments time because it protects transgender women for possible abuse when they are forced to use a mens room in public.

Perhaps you have lead a sheltered life.  But I know for sure that I have been in places where it would not have been safe to try and use the mens room when dressed as a woman.

(04-26-2016, 02:45 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote:  Because randy said he felt like a girl that day. How can you prove in court he didnt? 

By investigating the facts.  Educate yourself on what happened when a man tried to claim to be a transgender so that he could stay in a womens shelter.  He got in trouble and they proved he was lying about being transgender.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - fredtoast - 04-26-2016, 09:46 AM