Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-26-2016, 03:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: To Fred:

Ok......  so let's say a grown man identifies as a 6-year-old girl, even though his hormones are that of grown, horny man.

That makes it ok for him to shower with and change with 6-year-old girls because that's what he identifies as, correct?

Also, let's not forget that, if someone is still legally a man, hormones can be going crazy, so do you really think it's safe to put him in a locker room full of showering girls or even women?  Sometimes, men do irrational things because of hormones.

You sound like a shrill, man-hating feminist.  I can't believe your defense against this is that men are too dangerous to be around women/girls because of their crazy hormones.  

Also, who even brought up this whole "Identifying as a certain age" argument you are now debating?  Are the same people who claim a transgendered person should be able to use ____ restroom saying we should let grown men attend kindergarten because they decide they are 6 years old forever?  Or is this just another case of you being completely unable to debate an issue without conjuring a bunch of nightmare scenarios where men start running wild and committing crimes?

As a straight male I'm actually offended you think I'm some sort of dangerous slave to my hormones.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Nately120 - 04-26-2016, 10:08 AM