Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-26-2016, 01:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I still don't get what this has to do with transgender people using the same public restroom.

Are you saying that homosexual men should not be allowed to use the mens restrooms?

You are like a rabbit.  You just keep running in a circle.  Everything comes back to the claim that letting transgender people use the same restroom with you is the same as letting peeping toms use the restroom with you.  There is no connection there.  Transgender people are not peeping toms.

The fact is that this has zero to do with anyone looking at your wiener.  Instead it is 100% about discriminating based on your religious beliefs.  They call these bills "religious freedom" laws.  It is not just a random coincidence that 100% of the exact same people are against this issue that were against same sex marriage.  In fact you even use the exact same arguments.  even though these laws have no effect on you you cry about how"other people's beliefs" are being "forced down your throats".

There is no rabbit here; as my stance has not changed. Your flawed logic is that everyone supporting males going to the mens room and females going to the ladies room is doing so due to religious convictions.

The reason I get the it is OK for dudes to use the womens room is that no one gets hurt and you may never know they are there. Why can't we apply that logic to drunk drivers that do not cause accidents and peeping toms?

Quick run with the "because if there is a DUI accident folks get hurt". If there is an assault incident in a bathroom folks get hurt.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - bfine32 - 04-26-2016, 10:50 AM