Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-26-2016, 01:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If the man is mentally a woman then there is no invasion of privacy.  If this is your concern then you should be fighting to keep lesbians out of womens lockerrooms, not transgenders.

Of course we do.  we treat things that are different in different ways.  Don't you think that makes sense?

Should people who have a irrational fear of flying be treated the same way as a schizophrenic with delusions of persecution?  

It would be very stupid to treat all people with mental disorders the same way when they are so different.

And what about people who believe in magic all-powerful entities in the sky controlling everything?  What should we do about their irrational behavior?
I did notice you cut off the part of the post for which you have no answer. So you have no issue with a transwoman peeping in the windows of a woman's house?

Why do you always make up a new point out of something said. No where did I say we should treat all folks with mental illnesses the same; I just say there are some we try harder to legitimize; like allowing a dude who feels like a woman to use the ladies room.

WTS, this rabbit has been chased far enough down the hole. You find a point you cannot dispute, you just turn it into a different point. Like you have done in your last few replies.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - bfine32 - 04-26-2016, 01:34 PM