Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-27-2016, 01:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So since you have no numbers to back up your position does that mean you are calling your own argument "complete BS"?

I don't have any numbers that are specific to bathrooms. but I do have years of common knowledge that homosexuals and transgenders have always been the target of sex crimes. And in 2012 the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (NCAVP) found that people who identify as transgender were 28% more likely to be victims of violence than people who are gender normative.

I'm sure I can find more proof if you want to come out and claim that transgenders have never been victims of hate crimes based on their gender identity.

And this is not surprising based on the obvious derisive insults used by some members here towards transgenders comparing them to "pervs", "shitflingers", "dangerous mentally ill", and "Donkeys who think they are Elephants".  The hatred is thick toward transgenders.  
Why should I provide numbers; I'm not the one that has been spouting off about assaults and laws required to reduce them. I good with just following the sign on the outside of the door and handeling your business.

Kindly provide the number of Transgenders that were assualted in bathroom over the last year because they tried to use the facility that matches their biological sex and we will discuss if it is such an issue do drastic that we need specificfor laws to safeguard them or STFU.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - bfine32 - 04-27-2016, 12:55 PM