Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-28-2016, 10:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Where have I asked for clarification from anyone, Fred? I did tell someone I would provide clarity because, for some reason,  they felt it has not been provided yet.

Mellow

(04-28-2016, 08:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You've have failed to explain it over the last 11-12 pages and you've even disputed yourself. I have little faith that your attempt to explain it again will bring any more clarity. 

Mellow

(04-28-2016, 10:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I do see you are trying to redirect the point to it "doesn't hurt anyone". I really don't blame you given how the not allowing it does hurt someone stance has gone. So I guess I can add you to this list of let's legalize it because it will make a portion of 0.3% of the population feel better; with no regard to the population that it will not because they are bigots.  

Or I was just using that fact to reinforce your stance that you are for it but won't support a law about it.

(04-28-2016, 10:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Again you are fine with them using the bathroom they feel is right for them but don't want it legalized...which means you want it illegal.

17 states, 200 cities with laws allowing transgenders to use the bathroom they identify with and not one incident of violence toward a straight person...but you think the law is bad even though you are "okay" with them using it anyway.

You're still funny.

Solid post though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - GMDino - 04-28-2016, 10:52 PM