Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-29-2016, 07:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well, allow me to explain so we can get past this and back on topic. Cool (<-- smiley face to show mood/tone)

Clearly you "didn't say that". Mellow (<-- smiley face to show mood/tone)

You just nitpick at each post and change what you want him to produce to, well, "explain". And then accused Fred of explaining but not "clarifying" enough ...for you.

Fortunately I got the new snark tuner.

And back on topic you have yet to explain how you are okay with men in ladies rooms but don't want a law saying it is okay and are okay with the state passing a law telling their citizens (who also agreed to the first law) that it is NOT okay. AND spent 9 pages our of 13 doing so (right after Lucy stopped being able to respond, btw)...all the while asking for specific example without presenting any of your own.

This is why (at least twice in this thread) I used actual quotes that pointed at and referred to things that were really said...not what was implied. In order to clarify positions rather than just accuse people of things through interpretation.

Rock On (<-- smiley used to show my post is done and I wish a good day and hopefully better future communication)

I think you once told me you were a communications major, so I will indulge this one more time.

If I told you that you haven't made anything clear is that me asking you to make it clear?

I say it is not, but if you feel compelled to try and clarify you may try. Sometimes the person that told you that you are not making anything clear really doesn't give a damn if you try harder to explain or not; as they know it is most likely an exercise of futility.

Now refer to post #248: that could be considered a request for clarity

Of course I could be incorrect on all this; as you are the commo expert.

As to your questions: Look one post up.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - bfine32 - 04-29-2016, 12:52 PM