Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/04/22/krauthammer_do_we_really_have_an_epidemic_of_transgenders_being_evil_in_bathrooms.html

Quote:It didn't start with the media. It started with the special session of the North Carolina legislature run by Republicans.

To me, what's puzzling here, I really don't understand. This is a solution in search of an issue. Do we really have an epidemic of transgenders being evil in bathrooms across the country? I haven't heard of a single case.

Obviously, if there is going to be this dilemma, I think people ought to work it out on their own. If you have that legislation, then you need to have a lot of liberation about this. We are talking about, as if transgenders are like a fifth of the population. This is a very small problem at the edges of other problems having to do with gender identity that's become national precisely because Republicans in North Carolina decided it was a problem. It is not a major national problem and it should have been left that way.

Charles F**king Krauthammer sums it up perfectly. People are seeking a solution to a problem that does not exist.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BmorePat87 - 04-30-2016, 01:31 PM