Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-01-2016, 01:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am saying that transwomen rarely get attacked in the mens room because they rarely use the mens room.

And I am saying that they should not be subject to criminal prosecution for trying to decrease their chances of getting attacked.

Transgenders are going to get attacked by people based on their gender identification no matter which restroom they use.  A transgender woman is subject to being attacked in the mens room for being a "hommo" or a "fagggott", and  transgender woman is subject to getting attacked in the ladies room for having a dick.  But by allowing her to use the ladies room it will greatly reduce the chance of an attack because it will be much harder to identify her as a transgender in the ladies room.  Right now most transgender women use the ladies room.  That is why there are not a lot of examples of them being attacked in mens restrooms.  But they should not have to risk criminal charges for trying to protect themselves from violence.

I thought transwomen used the ladies room because they thought they were women not because they were afraid of getting assaulted in the men's room.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - PhilHos - 05-01-2016, 01:44 PM