Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-04-2016, 11:00 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Right, they don't appear confused, but to every one else they are. 

It's like my grandpa, when he went to the hospital a month ago, we asked him if he knew where he was, he said of course. He told us he was in another state and the date was 15 years ago. He wasn't confused. He knew exactly where he was and the date and time and was very convincing that he was correct, but obviously he wasn't.

How about an Alcoholic in denial. Everyone close them knows they have a problem, but when you ask an alcoholic if they have a problem, they will deny it.

I'm not even going to touch you comparing being trans to alcoholism and dementia. Hell, I won't even address your inability to understand what Matt wrote, but I will addressed the bold portion. "Everyone else" is awfully presumptuous. Maybe you believe they are confused about their sex (though you probably mean gender), but don't suggest the rest of us are as ignorant about sex and gender as you are. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BmorePat87 - 05-04-2016, 11:19 PM