Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-04-2016, 11:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course they have a sense of identity. Males identify as women; I could easily see how one could classify that as confusion. I think the issue is that you and others are considering "confused" to be a slur; but just like ignorant, it is not, it is merely a descriptive.

You can say that you know that the trans is sure of their sex and gender if you wish; but what do we do with the gender-fluid? Can we label them confused? 

"Confused" IS being used an insult. The word itself is not. It's being used to justify the belief that what they identify with is wrong.

Being trans does not inherently make someone confused. Can someone being trans and confused? Sure. Saying that all trans people are confused or that all cis people see them as confused is incorrect. Same with gender fluid. Most would say "I'm not confused, I just identify with different gender roles based on the circumstances". 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BmorePat87 - 05-05-2016, 11:11 AM