Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year
(05-05-2016, 03:19 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: He did not have the charges dropped.  He was found guilty in a bench trial, and then through a quirk in NC law was able to appeal to a jury trial where the complainant could no longer be found.  Besides the fact he is complete human filth, did you not witness his behavior while he was with Dallas last year??
Dismissed. Sorry not dropped. Didnt know there was a difference. Dallas is a clown show. With Dez Bryant being a leader and the way their season went he had problems. Thats my main problem with him. Being late to meetings. We arent going to be like Dallas and try to force him in to a leadership position.

They were idiots having him as the mentor to two young high draft picks. Who are now suspended. He would come in as a back up, and far from a leader.

Pickman is far from a choir boy. Do i like him as a person. From what i can tell no i sure dont. Do i like him making plays for my team. I sure do.

I dont have to like Hardy as a man. But i like him as a football player.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year - NATI BENGALS - 05-05-2016, 04:05 PM