Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-05-2016, 04:26 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm pretty ignorant, concerning gender-fluid.
I've already admitted that, so who's rhetoric would I be using ?
You're welcome to use the search function to go back and see the number of times I've put forth questions to learn if anyone had experience with that group of people.

Absolutely not.
I'm quite sure there is aggressive anti-trans rhetoric out there and here.

My comment about the regurgitated pc rhetoric was that it is usually canned responses, taught by pc gurus.
I was looking for real life experiences.

I know someone very well that has gone through the transition (not full, but appearance wise).   One of the toughest and most psychologically stressful experiences I've seen someone go through on their own direction.  A lot of that struggle is from outside pressures where people are unwilling to accept their choices (sound familiar?).   I will say that individual is happier today than at any point I've known them, multiple years after the treatments etc and after moving with their significant other to a completely new city where their previous gender identity doesn't cloud others perception of the present person before them.  

Nobody would bat an eye at this dude if he came into your pisser.  Even so, that nickle-dick piss any wouldn't say a ***** thing bc he'd beat the ever living shit out of them...  She would have too to be clear.  That's not "I walk around my gated community with a revolver" kind of peacocking.  That's real. 

All these supposed christians need to start acting with the compassion they preach rather than shunning someone going through something you don't even understand.  But I guess that's what you get when someone is raised to be closeminded so as to not question the bullshit being shoved down their throat. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Vas Deferens - 05-05-2016, 04:51 PM