Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-05-2016, 04:53 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: How could they be trans and not have flip-flopped at least once.  That being said.  My response was to a question about them doing it daily.  At no point have I indicated that I don't think they can and do change, especially earlier on in there development.  Not sure how it's an issue though.

I deleted your armchair psych - 100 diagnosis as it's purely conjecture on your part.  I read your last statement as well.

Quote:Gender fluid
Quote: is a gender identity which refers to a gender which varies over time. A gender fluid person may at any time identify as malefemaleneutrois, or any othernon-binary identity, or some combination of identities. Their gender can also vary at random or vary in response to different circumstances. Gender fluid people may also identify as multigendernon-binary and/or transgender.

Gender fluid people who feel that the strength of their gender(s) change(s) over time, or that they are sometimes agender, may identify as gender flux.

So there very-well may be those that often change their identity. If you consider daily far-fetched; what frequency would you consider in the realm of possibility:

Weekly
Monthly
Yearly
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - bfine32 - 05-05-2016, 05:03 PM