Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-05-2016, 05:13 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: And there is a real life experience that I was asking for.
It wasn't about gender-fluid, but still nice to hear.
I live in a town of around 12k people.
I don't get to experience things like I used to, with being married and having kids.
So, I ask others.
I trust a few of you here, more than random webpages, written by people I don't know or may have a agenda.
I'm sure every gender-fluid person is different, so I doubt there is any "pattern " to which way fluidity swings.
This why it is a question I bring up when talking about the whole bathroom rights....ect.
How do you legislate something that undefined ?
I'm far more empathetic than I ever let on here, so don't think I'm attacking a group, when I'm attempting to provoke conversations.
I may not word things kindly sometimes, but at times it's necessary to get people to be involved in the discussion.
To be honest though, most of the time I am fighting off my 4yr old while trying to post and don't get to complete most of my thoughts.
I then have to roll with it, in attempt to not look like a backtracking oaf.
Well.... I guess I'll never get away from the oafish part.
Tongue

Don't think I ever really take your comments as insulting RB. Might just get your tone better than others though.  

Also hope we're all better people than we put on around here.  Otherwise were ******. 

Side note. Wrote that last comment after a nice crapper session in SFO. Some suspect activity involving a loose pair of sandals in one stall.  But other than that, no genitals seen yet again. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Vas Deferens - 05-05-2016, 05:23 PM