Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-05-2016, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you were to keep up you would see that the debate started when someone was challenged when they suggested trans could choose daily which facility they wanted to use. That person has since said he was simply asking an honest question, but whatever.

I simply suggested it is not far-fetched to think a gender-fluid person could change identity with frequency and even posted a definition (or as you may call research) to support this assumption. I simply asked what that person would consider reasonable fluidity. Somehow, someway this has evolved into me "making an argument on a wild guess".

You guys are amazing.  

I think if you read Roto and I's conversation paying close attention to post 358 then read your conversation with me you will see why I will always maintain deeper and richer interpersonal relationships than you.  I don't believe this is the only place you are this cantankerous.

Though, based on your inability to do exactly what it is I am pointing out I highly doubt you will even get what I am saying and thus once again fail at the point of my first sentence.

My amazement in you is equal.  So keep on truckin!
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - SteelCitySouth - 05-06-2016, 08:51 AM