Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year
(05-06-2016, 10:27 AM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: When Pacman came to Cincy, he was NOT what he is now. He's completely changed. That's the gamble you take. You don't get the guy at low risk and low cost after they have done what Pacman did. Look at what we just paid him...nobody was scared of him because of his past.

if they were thinknig about it (Hardy i assume here) first step would be to have go to dinner with marvin and guenther... and even mike brown. to explain expectations and discuss his role here.

It would be a 1 year vet min deal so he can prove he can "get it" and also allows bengals to cut him at anytime with minimal impact.

And dont let him talk to the media. they might choose not to even explore the option but i dont think it hurts to take a risk on that level of talent at min risk though no way would he get the 9 mil dallas gave.

but still very doubtful unless an injury during camp forces a hand

with pacman i think he had Zim voucing for him. we dont have anyone here to vouce for hardy as it were... adam was a few years remvoed from his big incident as well
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year - XenoMorph - 05-06-2016, 11:33 AM