Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year
(05-06-2016, 05:01 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: As one of Pacman’s former Titans teammates told me Monday, “By the end (of ’06), guys were so sick of him and his antics and the uncertainty over whether he was gonna play that they just wanted it to be over.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-trippintuesday060308

Pickman was once a young dumb *******. And he made pretty much his whole team hate him.

Hardy is a 27 year old *******. He is young enough to turn his career around. Funny thing. Pickman's first year here he was 27.

Nice article - I had forgotten how bad Pacman was.  I think one advantage that Pacman has over Greg Hardy is Pacman’s wife, Tishana.  I remember an interview that Pacman said he lost all of his “friends” after he blew all of his money.  He gave her a lot of credit for sticking with him.  And now they have a couple of girls that he seems to adore.

I am still hoping Margus Hunt will have a breakout year with the Olympic style training and the coaching by Kevin Greene.

I remember that many fans thought Andy Dalton was a bust until he was coached by Tom House.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year - OBX Bengal - 05-06-2016, 08:12 PM