Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-10-2016, 02:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes.  All the time.  Courts do not look at the source.  They look at the substance of the argument.

If you went to a court and said.  "I don't know what this says, but it has to be wrong because it comes from the other side.  Any argument from the other side is automatically wrong because it comes from the other side."  They would laugh you out of the courtroom.

The link I posted is not an opinion piece.  it provides links to studies and shows how McHugh misrepresents and twists facts.

But what if I post another person fromHarvard who disagrees with McHugh?  How would you respond to that?

Well in courtrooms outside of Tennesse credibility of the source holds quite a bit of merit especially with testifying as a witness or expert:

Lawyer 1: "Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury; I offer Dr McHugh as an expert authority on the matter of GID. He graduated for Harvard medical, has worked in the field of psychiatry for 40 years, including over a quarter century as the head of the Johns Hopkins University psychiatry program.he has studied abroad at the Institute of Psychiatry under its founder Sir Aubrey Lewis."

"He has authored andor co-aurthored numerous journals, papers, and books. he is the co-founder of Mini Mental State Exam (MMSE) one of the mostly widely used tools in the psychiatric industry. He is widely recognized as an authority on the matter and currently holds the title of University Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine; a title recerved for only its most distingushed former faculty."

Lawyer 2: "He ignores science because of his religion."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - bfine32 - 05-10-2016, 03:00 PM