Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-10-2016, 07:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You are amazing. You might want to go back and see how this back and forth started. I simply posted an article by DR McHale and you immediately dismissed it calling him a schill and a fraud. I have not said anything about the "scientific claims" you presented. I simply found it hilarious that you posted an opinion piece from Transadvocate with the post "for anyone that wants to know the real science".

I suppose now we can look forward to your scouring the internet to find articles that points to Transgender being Genetic, Save your time. You will most likely find if they are written by those that follow/ study/ practice psychology it will point to an occurrence in the brain/thought. If you find it is written by those that follow/study/practice genetic it will point to the genetics. In either case evidence can be disputed. 

But to show I'm a man of my word. I did look up the accolades of the expert that wrote the opinion piece on Transadvocate (And before you say it is not an opinion piece again. Look at what it says beside the author's name)

MARI BRIGHE:

Does not ignore science because of religion

A genetics researcher

A phd student

Writes opinion pieces for Autostraddle, Transadvocate (pretty sure she works for tips), and Huffington post

Has a website called transnerdfeminist.com

You can follow here on twitter @ marithetnf

unfortunately I couldn't find much on her education or career accomplishments. 

Wow, you are really afraid to address the actual content aren't you?  Just proves you have no response to your guy McHugh being proven wrong.

What you are doing is the equivalent of making an argument in front of the Supreme Court based on the class rank of the opposing attorney or who he represents instead of the law cited in his argument.  It is a joke.  

"I ask the Court to take notice of the fact that opposing counsel is from the ACLU.  Therefore his argument must be biased and wrong.  He also finished in the bottom half of his class in law school.  Just ask him if he tipped the authority he cited.  .  .  .  I rest my case."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - fredtoast - 05-10-2016, 07:43 PM