Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-10-2016, 07:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wow, you are really afraid to address the actual content aren't you?  Just proves you have no response to your guy McHugh being proven wrong.

What you are doing is the equivalent of making an argument in front of the Supreme Court based on the class rank of the opposing attorney or who he represents instead of the law cited in his argument.  It is a joke.  

"I ask the Court to take notice of the fact that opposing counsel is from the ACLU.  Therefore his argument must be biased and wrong.  He also finished in the bottom half of his class in law school.  Just ask him if he tipped the authority he cited.  .  .  .  I rest my case."

I clicked on the links provided in the opinion piece you claimed to be the real science. There were a couple papers from 2009 from the Netherlands that said it was caused by a rearrangement of gray matter in the brain. There was a Nature v. Nurture debate in a study conducted in Hawaii, I'm sure there were a couple other non-disputable studies. I think you posted one article that proved him wrong that ended by saying more data was needed

I've already wasted more time on this than it deserves. Folks can read this back and forth and decide for themselves who has shown to be the joke. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - bfine32 - 05-10-2016, 07:55 PM