Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-13-2016, 06:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Just send these people to the single use bathrooms.  Every school has them.   No need to comingle them with the rest of the students.   There isn't enough of them anyway.   Plus this keeps the ______ fakers out of where they shouldn't be anyway.  

(05-13-2016, 10:08 PM)Vlad Wrote: The depths liberalism as taken us. The idea of registering to take a dump.

These trans suffering "emotional stress" because they cant take a shit in the womans room should look at people with real problems and how they cope and make the best out of their lives.

Bruce Jenner is you liberals' hero.

This little girl is my hero.

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/handless-year-wins-national-handwriting-competition/story?id=38898269

I worked with a transgender person a few years ago, she was a waitress. In fact I was her boss (well one of them anyways) and not once did it occur to me that anyone should monitor her bathroom habits. And we never had any complaints from customers or employees.  Your right I say the there bigger problems in this country than worrying about where a transgender person takes a shit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 05-14-2016, 01:56 AM