Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin
(05-15-2016, 07:42 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: How can people sit here and defend someone assaulting  (allegedly) another person for walking behind them and/or harassing them verbally  ?
Should we nuke Putin, if he calls Obama a sissy ?
Zimmerman is a douchebag and I'm not defending him, but I cannot see excusing escalating the situation to something physical.
I also don't excuse the escalation to killing someone, either.
The proper thing to do would been to draw his weapon, before Martin was close enough for physical contact.
Had he done so, the kid would quite possibly be alive today.
As far as staying in the car, bullshit.
A man has every right to walk around in his own neighborhood, barring martial law/mandated curfew.
That act is not "asking for trouble".

It's a damn shame that kid lost his life and Zimmerman was probably itching to shoot someone, but you cannot sit here and he had no right to walk through his own neighborhood.

Regardless of how much we re-hash it....it's always going to be a damn tragedy.

The highlighted part is where we disagree.  GZ was TOLD to stay in his car because he reported something "suspicious".  It was clear they wanted a professional there in case there was something really going on.  He decided to play cop and ended up killing someone and getting away with no punishment because "self defense".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin - GMDino - 05-15-2016, 09:59 AM