Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin
(05-15-2016, 08:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I know how important that is to you. Disregard the whole intent of the message to point out that he used the incorrect term (even though they are often interchanged) and is therefore "wrong".

Regardless what you and others try to point to: "one juror had doubts", "wasn't found innocent, only not guilty", etc...
George Zimmerman was to have not unjustly killed Trayvon Martin. I'm not even sure there was a civil trial (I think the parent may have settled with the housing development). I do know the DOJ decided not to pursue it.

So you and others are just making yourselves look petty. This is not to suggest I am not amused by it or that any of you should cease.

Please continue.

Just to avoid your personal (snarky) attacks, Lucy meant "innocent".  He has said, repeatedly, that Zimmerman was more than justified in what he did and was guilty of no crime.

I simply pointed out his terminology was wrong (and misleading).

Why you have to defend him (Lucy) is curious but not surprising.

Please return to the topic of the thread or at least talking about Zimmerman being not guilty.  Thank you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin - GMDino - 05-15-2016, 08:12 PM