Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream
First off, you know folks are desperate and understand they are not making a rational point when they have to revert to lies in an attempt to solidify their stance. I have suggested that folks may use the common area of a bathroom facility to freshen up and there could be times that genitalia is exposed during this process. others just allowed their imagination to run wild and embellish this act. Pretty sure I have never said anyone is washing their privates in a public sink and the time I refuted it in the past; I was told that I am not doing it right then.

Also as to looking around; of coursse I look around in a bathroom. How else am I going to know where the urinal, sinks, hand driers, ect... are? This has further gotten embellished by the immature that cannot make a point on their own merit to "checking out junk".

Given my experiences come from being in the Military and in combat arms. Often times we took full advantage of every amenity available in the public latrines when we were not provided showering facilities.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - bfine32 - 05-17-2016, 12:51 PM