Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-18-2016, 12:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is zero to refute .... You spout off some platitudes and then bring the power rangers into this ....   All you can do is give me some direct insult because I don't have the exact same view as you.    Sorry if I don't believe in your fantasy land or whichever bathroom dreams you have at night.    

You have shown me no metric that validates these people having nothing more than mental problems and sorry but I don't play along with delusional people.   

Once again - I didn't bring the Power Rangers into this. I simply filled in the blanks. And I find it ironic that you're trying to say I've insulted you when you've yet to actually address anything I've said (or refute it) and you and your friends have insulted several people in several different threads. But of course, nobody but you and your ilk play the victim - a couple off handed comments and we're insulting you. But your direct insults aren't insults - they're playful jabs I suppose?

You've got ZERO proof these people have mental issues except for your biased reports from biased websites (since mlost non-partisan websites don't make such nonsensical claims) and your own prejudices. I highly doubt you've (knowingly) actually spoken to a transgendered wo/man in your entire life and if you have I doubt you realized it.

But I should direct our conversation (such at it is) back to the topic at hand (the fear some sicko could claim transgendered to attack a child or woman in the women's room). Let's not forget that statistically you're more likely to rape or harm your own children than a stranger is.

Really if you wanna protect your children, you shouldn't procreate or your should cut your piece off.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BigPapaKain - 05-18-2016, 08:01 AM