Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-18-2016, 02:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I may have missed something but I haven't seen anyone stating the man was claiming to be transgender. I think to point was the man was allowed to freely enter the women's facility due to transgender laws.

Except... he wasn't. At no time did the guy claim to be transgendered, at least not from an story I've seen. If you have information where he entered the restroom because he claimed to be transgender, I'll have a different opinion of the story. But as of right now it's: a male sex offender went into a woman's restroom and assaulted a child.

Which has nothing to do with transgender restroom laws because at no time did he claim to be transgender, did not appear to be a woman or identifying as a woman.

But, anyway...

Post 3

Quote:Anyways, the transgender comes into play because he can legally go into a women's bathroom if he just says "I identify as a woman now," and also the fact that there has already been a few cases like this since the law took effect.

Can someone explain to me if he thinks that this is just a coincidence or what?

Which started most of this because, again, at no time did he claim to be transgender, did not appear to be a woman or identifying as a woman.

But if that's still not seeing "anyone stating the man was claiming to be transgender," then...

Post 26

Quote:Because pretending to be transgendered allowed him access to the bathroom without raising any red flags.

I've said before, I'm not a fan of these laws. I think they take away from the ability of law enforcement and the courts to use common sense and a case-by-case basis to judge what's a person going to the bathroom and what's a sexual predator harming someone. But fear mongering by tying to tie unrelated stories to the issue brings us to this point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - Benton - 05-18-2016, 02:45 PM