Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-17-2016, 06:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am beginning to identify as a guy with two penises.

Two big ones.

Two big ones?  Ha, you need 3 or more big ones to join the Beach Boys!

[Image: 220px-15BigOnesCover.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-18-2016, 02:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How do we know this man is Christian?

How do we know this had anything to do with laws about transgendered individuals using the bathroom.  You always like to use your stats about "70% of the US pop being of the christian faith"..  Seems like mine is much more likely, wouldn't you say?
(05-18-2016, 02:22 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: How do we know this had anything to do with laws about transgendered individuals using the bathroom.  You always like to use your stats about "70% of the US pop being of the christian faith"..  Seems like mine is much more likely, wouldn't you say?

I didn't say it had anything to do with transgender; as I said in my OP: this appears to be an example of a bad man doing bad things.

But never miss an opportunity to bash Christians, I suppose. Even if you have to make something up.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-18-2016, 02:18 PM)Benton Wrote: Well, you got me. I can't show you something that didn't happen. The article — as you point out — does not say it raised any red flags. So, following a natural logical progression, that means everyone just stood back as an adult male abused a child.

Mellow

Again, at this point, I'm hoping you tell me this is just a bad sense of humor and not that you actually think this guy only got into the women's restroom because of transgenders.

PS http://www.snopes.com/man-choked-girl-bathroom-transgender/

I may have missed something but I haven't seen anyone stating the man was claiming to be transgender. I think to point was the man was allowed to freely enter the women's facility due to transgender laws.

(05-18-2016, 02:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I didn't say it had anything to do with transgender; as I said in my OP: this appears to be an example of a bad man doing bad things.

But never miss an opportunity to bash Christians, I suppose. Even if you have to make something up.

Just playing the only game some around here seem to understand.  Didn't consider you one of those.
(05-18-2016, 02:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I may have missed something but I haven't seen anyone stating the man was claiming to be transgender. I think to point was the man was allowed to freely enter the women's facility due to transgender laws.

What IL law are you referring to?  I'm not familiar with it unfortunately.  Does it allow for individuals to assault others in bathrooms?  
(05-18-2016, 02:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I may have missed something but I haven't seen anyone stating the man was claiming to be transgender. I think to point was the man was allowed to freely enter the women's facility due to transgender laws.

Except... he wasn't. At no time did the guy claim to be transgendered, at least not from an story I've seen. If you have information where he entered the restroom because he claimed to be transgender, I'll have a different opinion of the story. But as of right now it's: a male sex offender went into a woman's restroom and assaulted a child.

Which has nothing to do with transgender restroom laws because at no time did he claim to be transgender, did not appear to be a woman or identifying as a woman.

But, anyway...

Post 3

Quote:Anyways, the transgender comes into play because he can legally go into a women's bathroom if he just says "I identify as a woman now," and also the fact that there has already been a few cases like this since the law took effect.

Can someone explain to me if he thinks that this is just a coincidence or what?

Which started most of this because, again, at no time did he claim to be transgender, did not appear to be a woman or identifying as a woman.

But if that's still not seeing "anyone stating the man was claiming to be transgender," then...

Post 26

Quote:Because pretending to be transgendered allowed him access to the bathroom without raising any red flags.

I've said before, I'm not a fan of these laws. I think they take away from the ability of law enforcement and the courts to use common sense and a case-by-case basis to judge what's a person going to the bathroom and what's a sexual predator harming someone. But fear mongering by tying to tie unrelated stories to the issue brings us to this point.
(05-18-2016, 02:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I didn't say it had anything to do with transgender; as I said in my OP: this appears to be an example of a bad man doing bad things.

If the stereotype fits.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-18-2016, 02:45 PM)Benton Wrote: Except... he wasn't. At no time did the guy claim to be transgendered, at least not from an story I've seen.

I'm not sure you read what I wrote.

(05-18-2016, 02:45 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If the stereotype fits.

Spoken like a true bigot.

(05-18-2016, 02:44 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What IL law are you referring to?  I'm not familiar with it unfortunately.  Does it allow for individuals to assault others in bathrooms?  

Where did I mention assault in my post?

(05-18-2016, 03:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Where did I mention assault in my post?

you didn't.  I was inquiring.  confirmation that you don't know the law you're referencing either.  
(05-18-2016, 03:10 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: you didn't.  I was inquiring.  confirmation that you don't know the law you're referencing either.  

Well, you got me, I guess; as I am unaweare of any IL laws that allows someone to be assaulted in the bathroom.

(05-18-2016, 02:45 PM)Benton Wrote: Except... he wasn't. At no time did the guy claim to be transgendered, at least not from an story I've seen. If you have information where he entered the restroom because he claimed to be transgender, I'll have a different opinion of the story. But as of right now it's: a male sex offender went into a woman's restroom and assaulted a child.

Which has nothing to do with transgender restroom laws because at no time did he claim to be transgender, did not appear to be a woman or identifying as a woman.

But, anyway...

Post 3

Which started most of this because, again, at no time did he claim to be transgender, did not appear to be a woman or identifying as a woman.

But if that's still not seeing "anyone stating the man was claiming to be transgender," then...

Post 26

I've said before, I'm not a fan of these laws. I think they take away from the ability of law enforcement and the courts to use common sense and a case-by-case basis to judge what's a person going to the bathroom and what's a sexual predator harming someone. But fear mongering by tying to tie unrelated stories to the issue brings us to this point.

He didn't need to "pretend" to gain access to the bathroom because he's allowed, no questions asked until after, when it's too late, and that's the point.
(05-18-2016, 03:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He didn't need to "pretend" to gain access to the bathroom because he's allowed, no questions asked until after, when it's too late, and that's the point.

How is this different today than it was last year or the year before?
(05-18-2016, 03:26 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: How is this different today than it was last year or the year before?

can i answer?
People suck
(05-18-2016, 03:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Spoken like a true bigot.

Takes one to know one.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-18-2016, 03:26 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: How is this different today than it was last year or the year before?

Because it the past you could have stopped and questioned a man that was following a little girl into a bathroom. A satisfactory answer may not have been "Because I feel like it"'

I suppose you could do that with laws that allow folks to use whichever facility they feel like; however, you run the risk of being called a bigot or video-taped on a cell phone. We all must decide what we are comfortable in allowing.

(05-18-2016, 03:29 PM)Griever Wrote: can i answer?

There's a first time for everything.

(05-18-2016, 03:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Takes one to know one.

Damn!! The I'm rubber, you're glue retort.

It never gets old. But i will keep it in mind next time someone is refered to as a bigot.