Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-18-2016, 03:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn!! The I'm rubber, you're glue retort.

It never gets old.

Just an observation.

I figured posting in your renowned style (that of a spoiled child) would drive the point home.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-18-2016, 03:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because it the past you could have stopped and questioned a man that was following a little girl into a bathroom. A satisfactory answer may not have been "Because I feel like it"'

I suppose you could do that with laws that allow folks to use whichever facility they feel like; however, you run the risk of being called a bigot or video-taped on a cell phone. We all must decide what we are comfortable in allowing.

Thanks for answering for Brad, would still like to hear his response.  

But the implication here is that some IL law was manifested and put into place, specifically 'allowing' this person free access to the womens room...  I'm just wondering what that law or local cook country statute is... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-16-2016, 09:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Could someone please explain to him that, since I'm the one who started the thread and made the only post prior to his reply, he could have just asked me.

Anyways, the transgender comes into play because he can legally go into a women's bathroom if he just says "I identify as a woman now," and also the fact that there has already been a few cases like this since the law took effect.

Can someone explain to me if he thinks that this is just a coincidence or what?

but in this case it has no barring as this guy just followed her in like a child stalker.
(05-18-2016, 02:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How do we know this man is Christian?

the same reason why we know he is pretending to be trans...

we don't. 

(Yes, I know you didn't say it, but some did and that prompted the facetious post).
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-18-2016, 02:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How do we know this man is Christian?

We're a Christian nation.  From reading the thread titles, I thought it was mandatory to include nationality and religion of the perpetrator.
(05-18-2016, 03:39 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: We're a Christian nation.  From reading the thread titles, I thought it was mandatory to include nationality and religion of the perpetrator.

We are; thanks for pointing that out. That is why this man will be tried and hopefully prosecuted for sexually assaulting a child. Unfortunately, there are countries that don't follow that rule.

You guys are too funny. Act exactly like the poster you ridicule the most and then blame him for your actions. I think you all identify as children. Feel free to go to the nearest elementary schoolyard during recess and participate in recess.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-18-2016, 03:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: the same reason why we know he is pretending to be trans...

we don't. 

(Yes, I know you didn't say it, but some did and that prompted the facetious post).

I think the point was more so that he was (will be) allowed to following a little girl into the women's bathroom with no questions asked.

But it reads better if you guys keep up the "because folks said he is trans' slant.

(05-18-2016, 02:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I may have missed something but I haven't seen anyone stating the man was claiming to be transgender. I think to point was the man was allowed to freely enter the women's facility due to transgender laws.

It seemed to me that Brad was saying the dude "could" claim he was TG. I don't see how that changes anything or strengthens his point. Regardless of whether he goes in as a transgender or a heterosexual male, he's going in to commit a crime. 

I've been in plenty of Speedways, Targets, Walmarts, etc etc. There are plenty of bathroom facilities in these places that are out of the public eye where a man can freely enter the womens restroom and do bad stuff. Brad just seems to be trying to connect this crime with the bathroom issue and it's such a stretch, Mr. Fantastic would be proud. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
For the audiance:

What would you do if you saw a man follow a little girl into the bathroom?

(05-18-2016, 03:39 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: We're a Christian nation.  From reading the thread titles, I thought it was mandatory to include nationality and religion of the perpetrator.

Also an easy way to to insinuate ones color, which is a very important indicator when preemptively assigning judgement for weak minded individuals who don't want to go through all the rigmarole of thought and analysis or... just reading.
(05-18-2016, 03:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He didn't need to "pretend" to gain access to the bathroom because he's allowed, no questions asked until after, when it's too late, and that's the point.

And where did you glean this from?

Again, there is to evidence to support this from the brief or police report. You're making an assumption that anyone even saw him go in.

Again, this is a case of a sex offender. Its irrelevant to the transgender bathroom issue.
(05-18-2016, 04:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For the audiance:

That is a trap.

Someone says intervene, someone else points out it could be her father. Someone says do nothing, someone else says they're allowing harm to come to that child.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema

I would ask him what he is doing. If he said it was his daughter, I would tell him that if he is that concerned about her, they can use the mens' room. 

If he continued in there, I would alert an employee. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-18-2016, 03:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the point was more so that he was (will be) allowed to following a little girl into the women's bathroom with no questions asked.

But it reads better if you guys keep up the "because folks said he is trans' slant.

Still don't know what this new law is your referring to is.  What is different now than in previous years?  

Great deflection from talking about this new IL law your side is referencing.

Won't it be harder to identify a man follow a little girl into the bathroom if we force transgendered woman to use the bathroom of their choice?
(05-18-2016, 04:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That is a trap.

Someone says intervene, someone else points out it could be her father. Someone says do nothing, someone else says they're allowing harm to come to that child.

How is that a trap?   You intervene and if it's confirmed as her father then you ask why he isn't taking her into the family restroom.   
(05-18-2016, 04:04 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Still don't know what this new law is your referring to is.  What is different now than in previous years?  

Playing (hopefully) ignorant only has a short term effect. Everyone understands the spirit of the post. The country is right now at odds over bathroom rights. The point of whether this resturant had a gender policy conserning the use of their facilities is irrelavant. The relevance is if Libs have there way; folks will be free to walk into any facility they wish; without question.

(05-18-2016, 04:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I would ask him what he is doing. If he said it was his daughter, I would tell him that if he is that concerned about her, they can use the mens' room. 

...and if he said "because I identify as a woman?"

That answer is easy and obvious. My question; what would you do if you couldn't see a man follow a little girl into the bathroom?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(05-18-2016, 04:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I would ask him what he is doing. If he said it was his daughter, I would tell him that if he is that concerned about her, they can use the mens' room. 

This is my thing. If you see someone that looks like a man going into the women's room, then it raises eyebrows. same for the other direction. People keep acting like a transwoman just looks like a guy walking into the women's room, but that not the case most (honestly all that I have known) of the time. That's the thing that gets me about all of this is that the people who are being most damaged by this are the biological women that either have to put up with men doing stupid shit like going into the women's room in some sort of misguided protest or that don't look traditionally feminine enough for society and so are getting harassed for going into the women's room. Most transwomen would use the women's room without a second glance from anyone.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR