Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-17-2016, 02:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You have zero idea how an actual transgendered person thinks or feels. Your posts read like a man found frozen in ice since the latter parts of the 18th century.

Please explain your qualifications.  
So can we go ahead and merge this one with the other? This thread has basically evolved into the same back and forth banter of the last thread.
(05-17-2016, 03:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Please explain your qualifications.  

I actually know many people who identify as a gender not matching with what's on their birth certificate.

Now what are yours?

Don't answer that - I can guess. Biased sites run by fear mongering bigots whose opinions coincide with your own and thus are irrefutable.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-17-2016, 02:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So is your argument that trans people will be the ones doing the molesting, or people claiming to be trans to take advantage? The first part of this post makes it appear that you are saying being trans means they will be more likely to be a predator and I just want to make sure that is what your implication is.

As for the second part, no, my contention is that I have not seen evidence to show that there will be any decrease in safety by allowing trans people to use the restroom of the gender with which they identify. If I do not see any risk of a decrease in safety, then it would be impossible for me to be putting the wants/needs of the trans community above the safety of women and children. I am for women using the women's room, and men using the men's room. I just see a transwoman as a woman and a transman as a man.

Well are always going to disagree on an anything goes society.   And that's fine ...  We find our common ground when we can...  

I never said _______ would be molesting.   I just said they have mental issues.  (Yes I know we disagree, and that's fine) .... The issue is because there is no clear definition of gender we open ourselves up to a whole lot of new issues of safety and security.   Basically giving predators a golden ticket to get women and children in close quarters.   

Until we define gender in a concrete way that isn't easy to change daily.    They should use the family bathroom/3rd option.   There are already many family bathrooms built so it's already there most of the time. 
(05-17-2016, 03:25 PM)Au165 Wrote: So can we go ahead and merge this one with the other? This thread has basically evolved into the same back and forth banter of the last thread.

This is a classic lucie tactic.  Thread after thread about the same topic so that he can avoid pertinent questions.  You'll notice it when the start of the thread is just the article itself.  No insight / commentary about the topic that is already being discussed elsewhere.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-17-2016, 03:27 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I actually know many people who identify as a gender not matching with what's on their birth certificate.

Now what are yours?

Don't answer that - I can guess. Biased sites run by fear mongering bigots whose opinions coincide with your own and thus are irrefutable.

I know a lot surgeons yet you don't see me chiming in on how to do a heart transplant.   

The only thing missing is you stayed at a holiday inn last night.  
(05-17-2016, 03:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well are always going to disagree on an anything goes society.   And that's fine ...  We find our common ground when we can...  

I never said POLAR BEARS would be molesting.   I just said they have mental issues.  (Yes I know we disagree, and that's fine) .... The issue is because there is no clear definition of gender we open ourselves up to a whole lot of new issues of safety and security.   Basically giving predators a golden ticket to get women and children in close quarters.   

Until we define gender in a concrete way that isn't easy to change daily.    They should use the family bathroom/3rd option.   There are already many family bathrooms built so it's already there most of the time. 

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-17-2016, 03:30 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: This is a classic lucie tactic.  Thread after thread about the same topic so that he can avoid pertinent questions.  You'll notice it when the start of the thread is just the article itself.  No insight / commentary about the topic that is already being discussed elsewhere.

Lucie tactic?  

I didn't even start this thread lol.    
(05-17-2016, 03:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: Cool

Odd choice .... Using a gay slang term.   
(05-17-2016, 03:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well are always going to disagree on an anything goes society.   And that's fine ...  We find our common ground when we can...  

I never said Jackalopes would be molesting.   I just said they have mental issues.  (Yes I know we disagree, and that's fine) .... The issue is because there is no clear definition of gender we open ourselves up to a whole lot of new issues of safety and security.   Basically giving predators a golden ticket to get women and children in close quarters.   

Mellow

i don't think those are real....
People suck
(05-17-2016, 03:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Please explain your qualifications.  

Are we really going down this road?  
(05-17-2016, 03:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Odd choice .... Using a gay slang term.   

Odd you knew that so quickly.

" Mellow"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-17-2016, 03:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I know a lot surgeons yet you don't see me chiming in on how to do a heart transplant.   

The only thing missing is you stayed at a holiday inn last night.  

You asked what my qualifications for knowing how a transgendered person thinks and feels, not how they do their jobs.

Nice attempt at building a strawman, but you might want to try again.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-17-2016, 03:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: Odd you knew that so quickly.

" Mellow"

#taxicabconfessions

starring larry
People suck
(05-17-2016, 03:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: Odd you knew that so quickly.

" Mellow"

Given the softness of some on this board you have be prepared.  
(05-17-2016, 03:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Awww you made a name ..,  you flatter me.   They say that creating a like name is on the road to admiration.  

It's nice to know deep down you admire me.  

i think its more of a "not laughing with you, but at you" kind of thing
People suck
(05-17-2016, 03:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Awww you made a name ..,  you flatter me.   They say that creating a like name is on the road to admiration.  

It's nice to know deep down you admire me.  

that must be why you're constantly referred to as a bigot as well.  because your narrow-minded lack of complex thought is in high regard as well.  KEEP IT UP!    
(05-17-2016, 03:30 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: This is a classic lucie tactic.  Thread after thread about the same topic so that he can avoid pertinent questions.  You'll notice it when the start of the thread is just the article itself.  No insight / commentary about the topic that is already being discussed elsewhere.

Ixnay on the "Naming-stuff-after-other-posters" - ay. Capisce?

One of our goals around here is to make the commentary less personal. 

Fair warning.

As for this thread, we decided not to delete it despite the fact that it was created under a pretty obviously false notion (that being that the girl attacked in the restroom story had any relationship at all to the transgender restroom issue currently discussed). This was decided as we felt that anyone who would knowingly post under a clearly false pretense should not be spared the indignity having that fallacy reviewed and picked apart by their peers. 

Just remember to stick to the OP subject and not the OP or any other board member when picking apart.

[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
ok sure thing Zona
(05-17-2016, 03:27 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I actually know many people who identify as a gender not matching with what's on their birth certificate.

Now what are yours?

Is this really the "I have black friends" retort?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]