Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
Damn, straight men are a blight upon this country!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-17-2016, 12:53 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Guess these are no big deal.  

One, if accurate, and it may be) is about someone claiming  to be transgender in the US.  One in Canada.  

Clearly this is a crime spree the levels of which we have never seen!!!

Take a deep breath and go to a brothel.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-16-2016, 09:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lemme cue up the peanut gallery......  

But, but, but the rapist isn't a ______

They don't seem to understand then concept that these policies lead to nefarious activity by all degenerates looking to take advantage.    The same problem has happened all over Canada with men pretending to be a ______ and going to a battered women's shelter.   Needless to say they weren't going there to counsel the real women.

if only there was a law saying that rape and everything that he did was illegal, this could have been prevented

oh wait...

Mellow
People suck
(05-17-2016, 12:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If this was about DONALD TRUMP using the bathroom then they would be fine with the 3rd bathroom option.  

The only thing they are wanting to accomplish is to force their mental delusions on everyone else.   Which isn't warranted given they are less than 1% of the population.    

Btw anyone can already use the family restroom.   Why is it a problem fkr them to use this option?   Oh yes they want to force their issues on the rest of us.    

Sorry the rest of us shouldn't have to deal with their baggage.   Not to mention lowering the guard of keeping men out of the women's facility

ThumbsUp
So a guy who wasn't transgender attempted to pull someone into a bathroom and rape them.......and some how it has to do with being transgender? The guy could have pulled her into a closet, would we then be arguing about letting transgender people into closets? There is a joke there somewhere but I'm going to pass haha.
(05-17-2016, 09:06 AM)Au165 Wrote: So a guy who wasn't transgender attempted to pull someone into a bathroom and rape them.......and some how it has to do with being transgender? The guy could have pulled her into a closet, would we then be arguing about letting transgender people into closets? There is a joke there somewhere but I'm going to pass haha.

Because pretending to be transgendered allowed him access to the bathroom without raising any red flags.

And he didn't pull her into the bathroom, he just went into the bathroom she was in.  Saying that he pulled her into the bathroom proves that you have an agenda and you'd like to ignore the story for what it is.
(05-17-2016, 09:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because pretending to be transgendered allowed him access to the bathroom without raising any red flags.

And he didn't pull her into the bathroom, he just went into the bathroom she was in.  Saying that he pulled her into the bathroom proves that you have an agenda and you'd like to ignore the story for what it is.

Where did it say that he pretended to be transgender?
(05-17-2016, 09:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because pretending to be transgendered allowed him access to the bathroom without raising any .

Stop. Good grief. Stop. He didn't. Not according to the story you linked.
(05-17-2016, 09:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: Where did it say that he pretended to be transgender?

All 5 of my examples 
(05-17-2016, 09:49 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: All 5 of my examples 

Brad referenced the guy in the OP pretended to be trans to gain access....which he never did. Context here context.
(05-17-2016, 09:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because pretending to be transgendered allowed him access to the bathroom without raising any red flags.

I am impressed, somehow you actually changed the facts of the article you posted in your mind to fit your own narrative. There is no agenda on my part, I am merely pointing out the stupidity of your argument. Fine, he followed her not pulled her. That doesn't change what I said about the closet, if someone follows a girl into a closet do we need laws keeping transgender people out of closets?
(05-17-2016, 09:49 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: All 5 of my examples 

Actually, there is only enough information in your stories to say the Canadian one was someone pretending to be trans to not raise red flags. Dressing in drag is not claiming to be transgender. And on the first one, was the person actually presenting as a woman, or just claiming to be so after the fact? I ask because even if someone is a transwoman, if they walk into a women's restroom they will raise red flags if they are not presenting as a woman. And, since trans people live their lives as the gender with which they identify a guy walking into the women's restroom with a beard and a flat chest (well, maybe they have moobs) should set off red flags, and I would support anyone that would question them on it. But this all takes an understanding of what trans is, and as I've said before a lot of the issues raised are being raised from a position of ignorance.

And the last one has nothing at all to do with transgender bathroom issues. So I;m not sure why that was there.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-17-2016, 09:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: Where did it say that he pretended to be transgender?
He went into the women's restroom, which he doesn't have to be pretending because he could just say that's why he went in there.
(05-17-2016, 09:47 AM)Benton Wrote: Stop. Good grief. Stop. He didn't. Not according to the story you linked.
The point is that he went in there with no questions asked, pretending or not.

It might not raise a red flag if this happened to be the first such instance since these bathroom laws were passed, but it's not.  
(05-17-2016, 09:53 AM)Au165 Wrote: I am impressed, somehow you actually changed the facts of the article you posted in your mind to fit your own narrative. There is no agenda on my part, I am merely pointing out the stupidity of your argument. Fine, he followed her not pulled her. That doesn't change what I said about the closet, if someone follows a girl into a closet do we need laws keeping transgender people out of closets?

Apples to oranges, but it's exactly the kind of argument that liberals use to fit their agenda.  

You take an extreme example that has no relevance or real world possibility and use it to argue your point because you have no valid argument.
(05-17-2016, 10:42 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Actually, there is only enough information in your stories to say the Canadian one was someone pretending to be trans to not raise red flags. Dressing in drag is not claiming to be transgender. And on the first one, was the person actually presenting as a woman, or just claiming to be so after the fact? I ask because even if someone is a transwoman, if they walk into a women's restroom they will raise red flags if they are not presenting as a woman. And, since trans people live their lives as the gender with which they identify a guy walking into the women's restroom with a beard and a flat chest (well, maybe they have moobs) should set off red flags, and I would support anyone that would question them on it. But this all takes an understanding of what trans is, and as I've said before a lot of the issues raised are being raised from a position of ignorance.

And the last one has nothing at all to do with transgender bathroom issues. So I;m not sure why that was there.

The Oregon or Washington one, can't remember which state, was just a dude claiming that the law allowed him, as a dude, into whatever bathroom he wanted to be in. It's more likely he was engaging in his own form of civil disobedience in protest of the law. 

As you have said, there's a difference between dressing in drag to pass off as a woman to then commit a crime and pretending to be trans. If you were pretending to be trans, you're still presenting yourself as someone biologically male who is identifying as a woman. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Creepy people have been doing creepy things long before the trans issue was championed here. This is not an anomaly that is directly related to the issue at hand in any way.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(05-17-2016, 10:56 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He went into the women's restroom, which he doesn't have to be pretending because he could just say that's why he went in there.
The point is that he went in there with no questions asked, pretending or not.

It might not raise a red flag if this happened to be the first such instance since these bathroom laws were passed, but it's not.  

Apples to oranges, but it's exactly the kind of argument that liberals use to fit their agenda.  

You take an extreme example that has no relevance or real world possibility and use it to argue your point because you have no valid argument.

There is irony and sadness in what you wrote. You are actually making up an alternative story from the story you posted to try and prove some sort of connection that doesn't exist. People have been getting raped for a long time and sometimes it occurs in bathrooms. If you google bathroom rape you will finds tons of stories which have nothing to do with transgender people at all. The truth is the bathroom is not some high risk area to get raped, it could just as easy be a closet as I pointed out. The reason the bathroom is used occasionally is because it is secluded, but that literally could be any area. It is sad that you are so obsessed with a non issue. What is even more sad is that you fail to see how flawed your logic is when you peace together your alternate reality.
(05-17-2016, 11:07 AM)Au165 Wrote: There is irony and sadness in what you wrote. You are actually making up an alternative story from the story you posted to try and prove some sort of connection that doesn't exist. People have been getting raped for a long time and sometimes it occurs in bathrooms. If you google bathroom rape you will finds tons of stories which have nothing to do with transgender people at all. The truth is the bathroom is not some high risk area to get raped, it could just as easy be a closet as I pointed out. The reason the bathroom is used occasionally is because it is secluded, but that literally could be any area. It is sad that you are so obsessed with a non issue. What is even more sad is that you fail to see how flawed your logic is when you peace together your alternate reality.

So you believe the multiple stories since the bathroom laws were passed are coincidence?

Also, how often do people walk in to closets?

It's mind-blowing that you think that this is all coincidence and don't see the relation that it's easier now for a man to walk into a women's restroom and not raise any red flags.
i think Fritz is getting idea's
People suck
(05-17-2016, 09:51 AM)Au165 Wrote: Brad referenced the guy in the OP pretended to be trans to gain access....which he never did. Context here context.

You mean Brad lied?  Shocking!  He's a known liar who's been caught lying.  Either a troll or a complete loser.
(05-17-2016, 11:12 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So you believe the multiple stories since the bathroom laws were passed are coincidence?

Also, how often do people walk in to closets?

It's mind-blowing that you think that this is all coincidence and don't see the relation that it's easier now for a man to walk into a women's restroom and not raise any red flags.

Perception is not reality, that appears to be your problem. Google bathroom rapes and look at the dates. It has been happening all over the country for a long long time.

It's about being secluded.

It's mind blowing that you have convinced yourself that a story that has nothing to do with your point actually has some sort of connection.