Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-17-2016, 11:17 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You mean Brad lied?  Shocking!  He's a known liar who's been caught lying.  Either a troll or a complete loser.

Sloppy?
People suck
(05-17-2016, 09:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because pretending to be transgendered allowed him access to the bathroom without raising any red flags.

(05-17-2016, 10:56 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The point is that he went in there with no questions asked, pretending or not.

These statements are not true.  You just made them up.
(05-17-2016, 10:42 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Actually, there is only enough information in your stories to say the Canadian one was someone pretending to be trans to not raise red flags. Dressing in drag is not claiming to be transgender. And on the first one, was the person actually presenting as a woman, or just claiming to be so after the fact? I ask because even if someone is a transwoman, if they walk into a women's restroom they will raise red flags if they are not presenting as a woman. And, since trans people live their lives as the gender with which they identify a guy walking into the women's restroom with a beard and a flat chest (well, maybe they have moobs) should set off red flags, and I would support anyone that would question them on it. But this all takes an understanding of what trans is, and as I've said before a lot of the issues raised are being raised from a position of ignorance.

And the last one has nothing at all to do with transgender bathroom issues. So I;m not sure why that was there.

You're actually using that as a defense? The first 4 examples were about trans or cross dressers taking advantage of the new bathroom laws to commit illicit acts.  Thats whole point of this debate. Trans, cross dressers, who cares.

Not that I am convinced that crime is actually escalating....yet. 
I had previously held the belief that if a man wanted to molest a child in the restroom, he'd do it no matter what he was dressed like.

So does the bathroom law encourage more men to pretend to be women in order to commit sex acts?
Based on the list below, theres not a single one of you all knowing liberals that can deny it may.

The truth is guys do this shit all the time. And they’ll do whatever it takes to perv on females. Here are some of the things they’ll do to get into female spaces:

1. Hide cameras and microphones in female spaces.
  2. Crawl through ventilation ducts to view female spaces.
  3. Install double mirrors to view female spaces.
  4. Drill holes in walls to peep women’s spaces.
  5. Place cameras in shopping bags next to females wearing skirts.
  6. Risking arrest –and repeat arrest- sneaking into women’s restrooms.
  7. Dress up as and try to pass as female.
  8. Claim they are female.
  9. Try to pass laws permitting men who claim they are female to legally enter spaces where females do not want men.
  10. Try to pass laws that state that females don’t actually exist.
  11. Force law enforcement and media outlets to report male crimes against women as woman-on-woman crime, if the male is diagnosed with GID.

(05-17-2016, 10:56 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: .
The point is that he went in there with no questions asked, pretending or not.

You're just going for laughs at this point, right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-17-2016, 01:03 PM)Vlad Wrote: You're actually using that as a defense? The first 4 examples were about trans or cross dressers taking advantage of the new bathroom laws to commit illicit acts.  Thats whole point of this debate. Trans, cross dressers, who cares.

Not that I am convinced that crime is actually escalating....yet. 
I had previously held the belief that if a man wanted to molest a child in the restroom, he'd do it no matter what he was dressed like.

So does the bathroom law encourage more men to pretend to be women in order to commit sex acts?
Based on the list below, theres not a single one of you all knowing liberals that can deny it may.

The truth is guys do this shit all the time. And they’ll do whatever it takes to perv on females. Here are some of the things they’ll do to get into female spaces:

1. Hide cameras and microphones in female spaces.
  2. Crawl through ventilation ducts to view female spaces.
  3. Install double mirrors to view female spaces.
  4. Drill holes in walls to peep women’s spaces.
  5. Place cameras in shopping bags next to females wearing skirts.
  6. Risking arrest –and repeat arrest- sneaking into women’s restrooms.
  7. Dress up as and try to pass as female.
  8. Claim they are female.
  9. Try to pass laws permitting men who claim they are female to legally enter spaces where females do not want men.
  10. Try to pass laws that state that females don’t actually exist.
  11. Force law enforcement and media outlets to report male crimes against women as woman-on-woman crime, if the male is diagnosed with GID.

The common person should be able to know if that man dressed as a woman is a cross-dresser, perv, trick or treater, or transwoman.  If they cannot tell the difference it is because they are ignorant and bigoted.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-17-2016, 01:03 PM)Vlad Wrote: You're actually using that as a defense? The first 4 examples were about trans or cross dressers taking advantage of the new bathroom laws to commit illicit acts.  Thats whole point of this debate. Trans, cross dressers, who cares.

1. There is a difference between dressing in drag and being transgender.
2. There is no transgender bathroom law in Virginia.
3. The Canadian one wasn't about a bathroom.
4. We don't have enough information about any of them besides the Canadian one to say the criminal used the status of a transgender woman to gain access. The first one the person used the excuse after the fact, but we don't have enough information based on what was posted to say that they were presenting as a transwoman before entering the restroom and used that to gain access.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-17-2016, 01:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The common person should be able to know if that man dressed as a woman is a cross-dresser, perv, trick or treater, or transwoman.  If they cannot tell the difference it is because they are ignorant and bigoted.

You should make sure to harvest some more of that straw, you'll be running out soon after this one.

Also, I never said anyone was a bigot.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-17-2016, 01:34 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: 1. There is a difference between dressing in drag and being transgender.

How can you tell the difference when they walk into a restroom? Or is that a strawman; or perhaps fear-mongering?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-17-2016, 01:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How can you tell the difference when they walk into a restroom? Or is that a strawman; or perhaps fear-mongering?

Not saying you necessarily can, but that was never the point of my statement. Really just pointing out that there is a difference. And of course men have been dressing in drag to do this sort of thing without any laws regarding transgender access to bathrooms. Case in point, the Virginia example in the list we're discussing. Denying access to the bathroom of the gender with which a trans person identifies does nothing to help or hinder a sexual predator's access.

(05-17-2016, 01:34 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: 1. There is a difference between dressing in drag and being transgender.

Cant believe you still don't get it.
(05-17-2016, 10:42 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Actually, there is only enough information in your stories to say the Canadian one was someone pretending to be trans to not raise red flags. Dressing in drag is not claiming to be transgender. And on the first one, was the person actually presenting as a woman, or just claiming to be so after the fact? I ask because even if someone is a transwoman, if they walk into a women's restroom they will raise red flags if they are not presenting as a woman. And, since trans people live their lives as the gender with which they identify a guy walking into the women's restroom with a beard and a flat chest (well, maybe they have moobs) should set off red flags, and I would support anyone that would question them on it. But this all takes an understanding of what trans is, and as I've said before a lot of the issues raised are being raised from a position of ignorance.

And the last one has nothing at all to do with transgender bathroom issues. So I;m not sure why that was there.

Dressing like a woman is exactly what someone would do if they were a predator to get themselves into the bathroom and not raise any red flags.    

Using cameras in the bathroom is creepy.    

The Seattle guy was just utilizing his opportunity to use the restroom since Seattle opened the flood gates and allowed men in there ... 

Pretending to be a woman to get into a battered women's shelter to gain access to easy targets is the type of people we are allowing to use this situation for nefarious purposes.   

Find a way to define gender that's concrete.   
(05-17-2016, 01:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dressing like a woman is exactly what someone would do if they were a predator to get themselves into the bathroom and not raise any red flags.    

Exactly. It's what they have been doing all along, and will continue to do with our without the laws allowing transgender bathroom access. Again, case in point is the Virginia example in your list.

(05-17-2016, 01:53 PM)Vlad Wrote: Cant believe you still don't get it.

I get it, I just don't agree that it is going to decrease safety in restrooms to allow trans people to use the restroom of their gender. I've heard of these things happening for years. What I never heard of before all of this controversy was women being harassed about using the bathroom that fits their sex and gender because they aren't perceived as being feminine enough.

Convince me there will be an increase in sexual predators using this to their advantage to gain access (not claiming it after the fact) and I can understand the concerns. But I've not been shown evidence that there will be an increase in the frequency with which that occurs.

(05-17-2016, 02:02 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I get it, I just don't agree that it is going to decrease safety in restrooms to allow trans people to use the restroom of their gender. I've heard of these things happening for years. What I never heard of before all of this controversy was women being harassed about using the bathroom that fits their sex and gender because they aren't perceived as being feminine enough.

Convince me there will be an increase in sexual predators using this to their advantage to gain access (not claiming it after the fact) and I can understand the concerns. But I've not been shown evidence that there will be an increase in the frequency with which that occurs.

go pop us some popcorn while we wait, matt
People suck
(05-17-2016, 02:02 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I get it, I just don't agree that it is going to decrease safety in restrooms to allow trans people to use the restroom of their gender. I've heard of these things happening for years. What I never heard of before all of this controversy was women being harassed about using the bathroom that fits their sex and gender because they aren't perceived as being feminine enough.

There is no convincing you because you have already made up your mind that these people are normal and operating with a full deck.   

You have already decided that the wants and desires of less than 1% of the population is more important than the safety of women and children.    You have no problem makng it a normal thing to allow men in the women's room.    You are under the fantasy that only real _______ will use this feature ....  And since we know they can morph back and forth on a whim then we never know who is where 
(05-17-2016, 02:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is no convincing you because you have already made up your mind that these people are normal and operating with a full deck.   

You have already decided that the wants and desires of less than 1% of the population is more important than the safety of women and children.    You have no problem makng it a normal thing to allow men in the women's room.    You are under the fantasy that only real _______ will use this feature ....  And since we know they can morph back and forth on a whim then we never know who is where 

You have zero idea how an actual transgendered person thinks or feels. Your posts read like a man found frozen in ice since the latter parts of the 18th century.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-17-2016, 02:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is no convincing you because you have already made up your mind that these people are normal and operating with a full deck.   

So is your argument that trans people will be the ones doing the molesting, or people claiming to be trans to take advantage? The first part of this post makes it appear that you are saying being trans means they will be more likely to be a predator and I just want to make sure that is what your implication is.

As for the second part, no, my contention is that I have not seen evidence to show that there will be any decrease in safety by allowing trans people to use the restroom of the gender with which they identify. If I do not see any risk of a decrease in safety, then it would be impossible for me to be putting the wants/needs of the trans community above the safety of women and children. I am for women using the women's room, and men using the men's room. I just see a transwoman as a woman and a transman as a man.

You have already decided that the wants and desires of less than 1% of the population is more important than the safety of women and children.    You have no problem makng it a normal thing to allow men in the women's room.    You are under the fantasy that only real SMART PHONESwill use this feature ....  And since we know they can morph back and forth on a whim then we never know who is where 

Just for shits and giggles:

If transgender people make up "less than 1%" of the population how many of them do you think are molesters  / rapists / pedophiles?

One story I found quickly said a 2012 study found 6% of men had attempted or raped someone.

Using a current US population estimate of 323,828,525 that would put transgendered around 3,238,285 (at 1%).  Leaving 194, 297 rapists if the numbers are equal across all selected groups.

It's not though as females who committed rape are probably a smaller group and they make up a percentage of transgenders also.  Lowering that number even further.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

You have already decided that the wants and desires of less than 1% of the population is more important than the safety of women and children.    You have no problem makng it a normal thing to allow men in the women's room.    You are under the fantasy that only real transgenders will use this feature ....  And since we know they can morph back and forth on a whim then we never know who is where 

ThumbsUp
People suck
(05-17-2016, 02:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So is your argument that trans people will be the ones doing the molesting, or people claiming to be trans to take advantage? The first part of this post makes it appear that you are saying being trans means they will be more likely to be a predator and I just want to make sure that is what your implication is.

As for the second part, no, my contention is that I have not seen evidence to show that there will be any decrease in safety by allowing trans people to use the restroom of the gender with which they identify. If I do not see any risk of a decrease in safety, then it would be impossible for me to be putting the wants/needs of the trans community above the safety of women and children. I am for women using the women's room, and men using the men's room. I just see a transwoman as a woman and a transman as a man.

First it was trans people would be the attacking

then it was people pretending to be trans would

then it was "no one said trans people are the ones doing the attacking, we're not bigots!!!"

now we're back to "trans people are crazy" with the implication that they're the ones who will be doing the assaulting. 

This is why I ignore the trolls here. They don't add to anything.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]