Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-18-2016, 03:57 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: There is a difference between dying and never existing.

I'd never wish harm on anyone's child, unless they did something grievous to mine. That you'd insinuate as much shows a disturbing lack of understand of my post and a darkness inside your own head you should probably see a doctor about.

If you imply I wish harm on your children again, I'll take as a defamation of my character and I will seek the attention of either the moderators or my own lawyer in order to protect myself from your lunacy taking hold and forcing you into believing I actually threatened your children.

Be blessed.

PS: I'm keeping this as public as possible. More people reading it and thus more understanding of my own and your intentions. For both of our sakes.

There is no need to dress it up now.  you said they were better off dead.    At least have the courage to stand for what you say and be accountable.      Trying to slime your way out of it now just makes you look even weaker.   You said it.... So own it.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - StLucieBengal - 05-18-2016, 04:12 PM