Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin
(05-19-2016, 03:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Kind of where I thought you'd go with this.

I mean, nevermind the fact that I've already researched your nonsense claim and found zero validity for it. But I figured you'd have the decency to at the very least backup your own claim. I really should've known better from you.

Disclaimer: this post in no way implies a threat to any living creatures by me. If you or someone you know feels threatened by its contents, please direct your inquiries to the appropriate authoritative figure.

It's been backup numerous times.   I can't help if you have ignored her exact words.    Just because you don't like what she said doesn't mean that she didn't know what was going through his mind.    

Hate to burst your bubble but black people on the whole are anti gay and fear being raped by a man.   Lets also not forget she is basically a moron so her intelligence is low to begin with...    Putting her anywhere was a disaster.   Which is probably why Florida people never wanted to try the case. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin - StLucieBengal - 05-19-2016, 03:59 PM